Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dreams

When I first started scrapping A's baby book, I bought quite a few baby themed patterned papers.  I'm not as excited with them as I was then but I'm also bound and determined to use them in his baby album.  And as much as I'm not into them anymore, I really like how this page turned out.  I've finally figured out how to use those themed papers and add enough of my own to make it different.

Everything on this layout is older and I don't know any of the manufacturers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What sweet pics!! It's good that you were able to work that paper into your layout!

Auntie Em said...

OK, first, those photos are off the chart adorable! I love how sweet he is cuddling his stuffie. Sooo precious!
And I know what you mean about some of the older 'themed' papers but it's fun to use them and give them a little twist so they look fresh. You did a great job on your pretty LO! :)

Princess Cole said...

2nd stop in the blog hop... this is fun. I love how you did the mists on the page to look like rainbows. Great job.