Friday, December 21, 2012

Cool Dude

This was for a challenge to use one of everything on your layout but you could use as many supplies as you liked.  It was pretty neat to push myself this way.

Supplies:  all are completely random - pp, Thickers, CTMH star stamp, Jillibean Soup star embellie, flower, brad, washi tape, ribbon, Stickles, twine, gems

So here's what I had one of:  
  • one photo
  • one patterned paper
  • one stamp
  • one vellum word sheet
  • one piece of washi tape
  • one flower
  • one brad
  • one piece of baker's twine
  • one set of alphas (I cheated here)
  • one button
  • one ribbon
  • one embellie circle
  • used Stickles one time
  • stitched one time



I was going to just have one gem by the photo but it just didn't look right.  So, I cheated and put three:


No comments: